something about this just makes me feel old.



the noontime makes me tired


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



it's not even quite may but i already feel like i've passed through the summer inaugural. yesterday, i mean. i went over to help christine study for ap european history (she'll do fine), and we ended up leaving her too-cold house on a nice, sunny day to go over to the playground at campbell. swingsets. flash cards. william of orange.

i got a sunburn, which is terrible, the first one of the season, oh, i am so very white.

now i'm back at school for two more weeks, give or take. classes end friday. friday. five more days, imagine that. the horrible, horrible philosophy paper is done, and that leaves me more or less open for the week so that i can enjoy the little time i still have here. then home. the tree outside my window there finally has some colour, but that's something to write about later.


0 Responses to “the noontime makes me tired”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


previous posts


archives


also me