something about this just makes me feel old.



going for a ride


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



this picture from aimee is one of the more awesome things i've seen lately. just saying.


2 Responses to “going for a ride”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Haha!

    Want to know the sad part? That whale was turned over last week by a bunch of juveniles, because cape cod has no place to put these bored young teens.

    ISNT THAT TRAGIC!! I hope they kids die a painful death when their old!!

    OH!! did you get my post card....im waiting for something from you!!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    bunch of savages.

    i got it, and it significantly brightened my day. i'll be looking to send you something soon, when i can think of just what that something would be.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


previous posts


archives


also me