something about this just makes me feel old.



i'm back


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i'm back from plattsburgh and a weekend of living but i'm not going to write about it. actually, i mean i'm not going to write about it here. i wrote about it there in the moleskine i brought with me, the words now seeming connected too closely to the actual moments so as to be incomprehensible to anyone else at any other time, and barely comprehensible to me at any time later. a sort of emotional shorthand with ups and downs, inside jokes and quotes, a coded version of my social security number, lyrical references, and a list of juices and teas.

anyway, i met some interesting people and got to spend time with interesting people i already knew. now, back to the life from before, but not exactly as it was.


0 Responses to “i'm back”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


previous posts


archives


also me