something about this just makes me feel old.



serendipity comeback tour


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



so as august turned into september and i was just settling into an early bed and thick darkness after an angela carter short story, my phone went off. i've had this thing for years about wanting people to call me in the middle of the night, because late-night conversations have a certain dreamlike edge to them, less inhibition and more intimacy. but i'd never do the actual calling. it was mary, checking first via text message if it was okay to call. of course it was, and she did, and she's one of the few, interestingly enough, who could offer any type of perspective on what has been bothering me the last few days. so that helped everything, and the month is off to the best start possible. last year's events needed to be talked through.


0 Responses to “serendipity comeback tour”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


previous posts


archives


also me