something about this just makes me feel old.



wheelies


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



the old guy i bought my car from, remember the one that sounded like jimmy stewart? none of you ever met him, i'm sure of it, but i do the voice all the time. anyway, i was at home last night and this morning and i found out that he died a few days ago. this morning, the car's alarm was going off even though i have it turned off and i had to go through all the papers he gave me to go along with the purchase, papers from years ago with his handwriting and little notes in fading pencilled lines. the alarm was going off because the battery was dead.


0 Responses to “wheelies”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


previous posts


archives


also me