something about this just makes me feel old.



flower of life, bird of spring: you are the most beautiful thing


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



every time i plug in my camera to upload new photos, the first pictures to come up are those flower pictures from last may (see also the best banner on this blog to date, from the same period)-- there's much on there i've yet to delete. i see them and i long for spring and think of the rain the warmth and le nouveau monde and everything else that comes along with it for me. it's only february. i'm going to be twenty soon, i'm already losing my hair, and sometimes i think i know myself far too well.


0 Responses to “flower of life, bird of spring: you are the most beautiful thing”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


previous posts


archives


also me