something about this just makes me feel old.



spring break


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



so when i tell you that i love you don't test my love
accept my love
don't test my love
'cause maybe i don't love you all that much.

-- dan bern, "jerusalem"
i don't want to be told how amazing i am, because it's always followed by a 'but.' i'd rather simply be adequate if it meant you wouldn't think i was too good to be true. as long as you'd still have me, i don't have to reach the highest water mark. i can be exactly what you need me to be and a little more when necessary, without overwhelming you or changing your life or views or making you believe again or assisting in a transition. i'm not so special as that.


0 Responses to “spring break”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


previous posts


archives


also me