something about this just makes me feel old.



unexplained selections from my creative writing notebook of autumn/winter 2004


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



--
Reggae Bob Dylan. You're fucking ruining "Knockin' on Heaven's Door." Why?

WHY??!
--

[...] sharing in an elf-off with the local LOTR fans.
--

I just want in before the whole house collapses. They're leaving it in disrepair and the keys are restricted to people who have been coming there for years.
--

[BONUS!] 3. It'll be just like that movie Equilibrium, where they killed defenseless puppies.
--

My fucking Laura Carter will run up to me and we'll live happily ever after.
--

New Mainicut Massawareyorkmont Island, D.C.-landshire.
--

I fell asleep listening to Sleep Station: I R O N Y !
--

"Light Warm a Such in Caught, Night Off an Was it Thought"

She always did have a distinctive voice. Maybe it's just because I already know what she sounds like.
--

What was that? That was Jr. High insanity in Minus Five tainted musical isolation. A Thousand Years Away.
--

"Vision: The art of seeing the invisible."
- Jon. Swift.

Just at the moment when my day is at its most boring, its most secular, its must mundane... just when life is in the most real of situations, just walking into the house, just when I know you must hate me again, or perhaps for the first time. You called. You said you were thinking of me. You made me tingle when all signs of life had subsided... You still call me. Maybe there's hope.
--

Join up today, Yankee boys. Let's go kick the former Confederacy's ass and save America.
--

Still a waste. You get unlimited calling. Ghost boy dance and eating the Slovak way. Lots of fashions. Big clocks, blue, things, guitar, April. Amy loved the movie.
--

So, I revise. Julia wasn't my Vietnam.
--

i have no idea what i was talking about in that "amy loved the movie" bit, and there's actually several pages of that, stream-of-consciousness to a point that outside that day's mental reference points, there's no significance to it. and that was before i'd read joyce. but it's all just craziness anyway.


0 Responses to “unexplained selections from my creative writing notebook of autumn/winter 2004”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


previous posts


archives


also me