something about this just makes me feel old.



bad jokes and cats


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



you know, for all the scorn i heaped on my sister years ago when she decided to name our cat "bubbles," the name was quite appropriate. bubbles is absolute evil, and sources of absolute evil are still almost loveable when they are cutely named. there's a lot of that effect going on in cat ownership.

my grandmother called earlier today and mentioned that her neighbour has a new cat that is named "velcro." velcro. velcro the cat. my next few minutes were dedicated to coming up with other, comparable names: clearly, such a cat needs a pet companion. my suggestion? i'd sure like to see a children's cartoon one of these days-- the adventures of velcro the cat and double-sided adhesive strip the dog. the name is cumbersome, but it'll stick one way or the other.


3 Responses to “bad jokes and cats”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    "...but it'll stick"

    hahaha

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    bad jokes much?

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That's classic. I so need to get a cat and dog and name them that. I could call the dog DSA for short...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


previous posts


archives


also me