something about this just makes me feel old.



when you land here, it's time to return


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



interesting how returning works-- most of us are back at school after a long summer, but it feels like we never left. all it takes is one or two familiar activities: a walk for chinese food made somewhat longer by the location of our new dormitory home, some comics on my door from last year making a comeback, yams, and all the rest. i love my new room after exhausting myself setting it up, and i'm ready for whatever will come next. it will hopefully be quite a bit, because this year has the potential for much, much activity.

also:





my window looks out on the setting sun.


0 Responses to “when you land here, it's time to return”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


previous posts


archives


also me