something about this just makes me feel old.



sensory overload


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



so, yesterday: even just weatherwise it split the world of contemplation in two: i did a lot of walking with the hazy sunshine beating down on me or at my back, trains of thought beginning to twist and spool themselves as if it were early summer. but it's nothing of the sort, and everything else about the day, save the occasionally uncomfortable heat, screamed october. sad fate, really-- seasonal heat irregularities mean we have to almost force ourselves into the frame of mind this part of year demands.

and it's just been one of those long weeks, the good kind.


0 Responses to “sensory overload”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


previous posts


archives


also me