something about this just makes me feel old.



let me hear the rain tap on your street


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



this thanksgiving:

my life may only be a thin illusion of stability most of the time but that doesn't make the most stable moments any less meaningful-- the almost metaphorical vision and reality of a house standing in a storm, those swirly-howly winds that you almost picture as something out of starry night, that room bathed in darkness that i'd only known before in dusky half-light: streetlight shimmer on always filling puddles outside and an advancing cold settling in quiet hallways within. all of this in the loveliest sort of way.


0 Responses to “let me hear the rain tap on your street”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


previous posts


archives


also me