something about this just makes me feel old.



nothing new


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



all the little things i do
they're all lost on you
i'm all alone, it's true
it's really nothing new

-- april march
i left the house in the evening in a haze of mismatched thoughts and desires, loose ends and sought-after closure. i'm not going to say anything was resolved, but a head-clearing drive (featuring the magic city) and impromptu visit to the mall made me forget my own problems amid drive-by sunset scenery, mary timony, and the walking dead-- hordes of parents trying to control their screaming children at target.


0 Responses to “nothing new”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


previous posts


archives


also me