something about this just makes me feel old.



can they hear me when i speak


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



last night all the things i've been able to keep ahead of finally caught up with me, the collective emotion of several strange days crashing down all at once, manifesting itself as an actual physical sickness. there was so much of it: friday afternoon's revelations, the outpouring it took to get work done on my story later friday, saturday's morning of haunting dreams, the phone conversation with my sister, saturday night at catherine's, and finally yesterday's various academic and personal worries which culminated in the latest breakup about an hour before this moment i'm describing.

today, between bursts of reassuring laughter and what must have been a week's quota of sarcasm (even for me), i found myself utterly content, if frightfully cold. it's an unjust wind out there.


0 Responses to “can they hear me when i speak”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


previous posts


archives


also me