something about this just makes me feel old.



kiss me when i'm starving


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



'only the artists are on the right path. it may be they can give this world some beauty but to give it reason is impossible.'

-- georges clemenceau, quoted in the proud tower by barbara w. tuchman

'what a terrible mistake to let go of something wonderful for something real.'

-- miranda july, 'making love in 2003'

'i don't know how humanity stands it
with a painted paradise at the end of it
without a painted paradise at the end of it'

-- ezra pound, the pisan cantos


0 Responses to “kiss me when i'm starving”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


previous posts


archives


also me