something about this just makes me feel old.



pizza fridays and baklava tuesdays (illumination optional)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



in an essay question for my world civ final i definitely just described former colonial powers interfering in decolonized areas as a "kind uncle with a pocketful of candy" who later intervenes militarily. right.

anyway, i'm thinking about how today is actually my last full day in the dorm. tomorrow, i'm heading over to the mfa with a group of folks (no jill, though, very sad) and then moving the majority of my stuff out and going home with patty in the night. it's all i can do at this point to continually recite to myself the schedule of the next week. it's over soon.


0 Responses to “pizza fridays and baklava tuesdays (illumination optional)”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


previous posts


archives


also me