something about this just makes me feel old.



catch a collapsing star


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i happened to be copying this out of a book just when elizabeth called (something that, after two years or so of silence, seemed so impossible i'm sure the dimensions of the universe are currently sliding in all directions after being so fantastically broken apart), and doesn't it just fit so perfectly:
"perhaps it was the snow, or the food, or the impossibility of my life that made me hope to go to bed and wake up with the past intact. i seemed to have run in a great circle, and met myself again on the starting line."

-- jeanette winterson, oranges are not the only fruit

it's an october of limitless surprise.


0 Responses to “catch a collapsing star”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


previous posts


archives


also me