something about this just makes me feel old.



this is our


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



'good luck.' apparently that's what they say to you in emergency rooms. i had my first experience with one last night when i had to bring laura in: it ended up not being too serious, just a precaution for something we were already pretty sure about, but the experience was extremely disconcerting.

that panic-stricken last night flows evenly into rain-soaked today and my last full week of work. after that two more days and an august of expectation (and unemployment).


0 Responses to “this is our”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


previous posts


archives


also me