something about this just makes me feel old.



people and things my honours thesis talks about i bet other such documents do not


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



tammy ealom, the quiverfull movement, the poetry of mao zedong, whether gandhi or william penn would win in a fight, clouds that look like asia minor seen from orbit, mary lease, björk (in the same sentence as john donne), the toast of europe, sunsara taylor, sex and international maritime law, medieval proverbs, john vanderslice, the war of the worlds, and green apples.


0 Responses to “people and things my honours thesis talks about i bet other such documents do not”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


previous posts


archives


also me