something about this just makes me feel old.



the big nothing before the big something


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"in a certain sense you deny the existence of this world. you explain life as a state of rest, a state of rest in motion."

-- franz kafka
this is what i hate: anxiety-induced mental exhaustion (when nothing is actually going on) due to an impending event. it happens to me far too often, time standing still like this, and it has probably cost me friends or at least lost me my reputation for timeliness in the past. radio silence, in a way. it's worse at home, when i'm isolated in the first place. i'll be back in familiar territory soon.


0 Responses to “the big nothing before the big something”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


previous posts


archives


also me