something about this just makes me feel old.



realities of reality


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i barely slept. finals happened. finals are over, school is over, and i'm going home. i miss everyone already. it's still raining.


1 Responses to “realities of reality”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ok...so I was snooping around the internet today...and it turns out that I can add A Softer World Comics to my Livejournal, which i did...what i loved about it was reading the coments of the comics. It's like looking in on a very interesting conversation.

    That got me thinking...isnt that what Im doing right now...i mean this is better then Email because email is kind of boring...and Im hardly ever on AIM over the summer...it makes since to talk to you through blogs or livejournals!

    Ok so heres ways for you to contact me...

    AimeeEye = Screenname

    http://aimee-thought.livejournal.com/ = well you can guess

    aimee_isms@yahoo.com=email


    MISSING YOU!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


previous posts


archives


also me