something about this just makes me feel old.



thinkin' of blue thunder...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i woke up around eight today and it was raining again. light rain, normal spring rain. i fell back asleep to the sound of an early morning thunderstorm, dreaming.

driving around yesterday i noticed that waters still seem to be high and it's raining again today. flooding, perhaps, but not on a sustained weeklong basis like before. the water table may still be high, father says. maybe the water will finally get into our basement.

so the waters were still high when i was driving yesterday, driving over a bridge no less. panic. that was nothing compared to patty and i finding our way back from salem on monday after the final final: sunken dystopic north shore. alternate routes, sudden river in the road. i should have taken pictures. it feels different now, it's warmer and i can hear the raindrops hitting leaves just outside of my window.

last night was so beautiful-- weather so pleasant: the music: dressy bessy, saturday looks good to me. walk me down the street, sit me on your front porch swing and sing me something sweet until i fall asleep.


0 Responses to “thinkin' of blue thunder...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


previous posts


archives


also me