something about this just makes me feel old.



strange, strange night


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



someone pulled the fire alarm around 3:30 a.m., adding to the litany of strange or foreboding events since the sun went down. it's still raining, and there's this dull sense that the entire world is flooding around us. i keep thinking about that millhauser story but i don't have the book with me. i don't have much with me. there's some serious rage against whoever might have been the puller, and laura has suggested a "witch hunt."

how appropriate.


1 Responses to “strange, strange night”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yeah dont even get me started about the fire alarm. I still think we should have lined every body up and checked everyone's hands with a black light.


    PS the rain thing is driving me nuts...because if finales get canceled tomarrow Im going to flunk History...I dont care...Im gone...out of here...see ya all next year!!


    Missing you bunches!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


previous posts


archives


also me