something about this just makes me feel old.



i understand HOW: i do not understand WHY


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



recap of today:

this morning i was tipped a quarter for telling a good joke about orgies after improv shows and how they couldn't be planned for. i exited on a high note. then i came back and it sort of ruined it.
"i'm german, so we just play with revolvers."

-- guy in french class
i was supposed spend the evening writing an essay for philosophy and finishing my new music article, as well as studying for english lit. the first two things got done, but somewhere between talking about evil ducks, bubble rooms (with good cake), and salman rushdie with ashley and claire and really not wanting to subject myself to more alexander pope trauma i got lost and gave up after about ten minutes and continued to re-read 1984. within about twenty pages my eyes were getting tired so i spent the next hour or so sprawled out on the bed listening to madonna on my ipod.

march ends next week. how odd.


0 Responses to “i understand HOW: i do not understand WHY”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


previous posts


archives


also me